An experienced attorney can help prevent a lawsuit or a dispute from disrupting or putting your business at risk.
Businesses today face a wide variety of challenges and issues. Disputes can arise over the smallest issue or a large and complex one. At Beck & Mathiesen, we understand that even a small dispute can affect your profitability and ultimately the success of your business. Working with you, we will identify your risk and then identify your objectives so that we can work to bring about the best possible outcome for your business.
We work with business clients in many industries providing focused, strategic litigation. We handle a wide variety of business litigation and disputes including:
- Collection disputes and lawsuits
- Failure to perform
- Breach of contract
- Rescission of contract
- Fraudulent inducement to contract
- Unfair competition
- Shareholder/Partner disputes
- Business dissolution disputes
- Mediation and arbitration
Opening a new business or closing an existing business?
Avoid future risk.
Our firm is available to help and guide you through the process of legally establishing a business. If it’s time to close your business, dissolve a partnership, LLC or corporation, avoid costly surprises.
If it’s time to close your business, dissolve a partnership, LLC or corporation, we will help you avoid costly surprises.
Learn more about how we can help you with business formation and dissolution.
Representative business and civil litigation by Beck & Mathiesen to successful outcome.
- Jury trial verdict including punitive damages for fraud in sale of car.
- Trial and judgment to enforce security and collect large debt.
- Trial and judgment to collect monies for construction services.
- Jury trial verdict for defective repairs to custom RV.
- Injunction to compel turnover of business.
- Trial and judgment on behalf of business against embezzler.
- Trial and judgment to enjoin violent HOA member.
- Jury trial verdict against former employees that stole business.
- Trial and judgment denying debtor a discharge in bankruptcy.
- Trial and judgment in favor of employer against employee making wage claim.
- Injunction and damages against purchaser of hot tub for contempt of court.
- Jury trial verdict including punitive damages for failure to pay employee.
- Settlement to stop theft of customers and customer list.
- Settlement between partners claiming rights to patented product.
- Jury trial verdict against manufacturer for reverse engineering a product.
- Hearing and judgment to restrain person from harassing business.
- Settlement of damages claim after attack with baseball bat by employee.
- Trial and judgment to collect money (numerous cases).